Build Your Base
Build your base piece by piece in order to extract resources from the ground or the core of the planet.
Build Your Spaceship
Build your spaceship and travel and fight in the Galaxy.
Explore The Universe
Dig into the galaxy discovering new places and unfolding secrets.
Own space stations and bases is essential to survive and to get resources. In the base you can install electricity generating systems, food generators, mineral extractors, furnaces, automatic turrets and many more objects. You can also decorate it as you like to feel at home. You can get resources without the need of a base but it may be slow and unsecure.
The spacecraft is your flagship, with it you can move from one side to another, establishing bases, transporting resources, etc ... Setting up good defenses is important cause it is possible that you can deal with unfriendly things.
Procedurally generated galaxy each time you start a new game, with different stars filled with planets. Each planet has unique features such as weather, wildlife, minerals, secrets and threats. Put a map module in your spaceship and explore all your galaxy, maybe you will find hidden secrets.
- More than 60 pieces to build your base or spaceship.
- Travel around the Galaxy with your ship. Control your ship in each location.
- Manual searching and extracting resources with your laser drill.
- Drill Stations for automatic extracting resources.
- Furnace to transform minerals.
- Food needs of the character. Food Generators.
- Electricity systems. Wires and Electricity generators.
- Armor and weapons for your character. Shield added.
- Procedurally generated galaxy.
- Automatic Turrets. Defend your base against invaders.
- Manual Turrets. Put in your spaceship and control it.
- Day/Night Cycle.
- Oxygen needs of the character. Oxygen Generators and Oxygen Tanks.
- Water Pump Station with Water Pipes. Get water for the Food Station.
- Conveyor belts. Transport your minerals to your chests or furnaces.
- Robotic Arms.
- Laboratory Module. Investigate new Technologies.